Microporous Coverall With Taping
1) Disposable non woven disposable coveralls are a type of garments which are usually used as protective clothing when working which are mainly made of pp, SMS, microporous, TYVEK, etc.
2) Nonwoven coveralls are a type of protective clothing that is used in many industries, and the hood feature is optional. People who buy coveralls with hood are those who wear masks also in order not to inhale the toxic air in a room or in the industrial area.
3) Also, nonwoven coveralls with hood will prevent you from inward contamination especially if you will clean-up or work in such a toxic place that full protection gear is required.
Nonwoven coveralls with hood are perfect for those who work in the industry field especially when you’re handling harmful chemicals or harmful matters that can cause you skin reactions upon skin contact.
The hood is ideal for those who need full body protection especially to cover the head and hair. If you’re a woman with long hair the nonwoven coveralls with hood will be just the right thing for you to protect your hair and the same goes for men.
Disposable coverall,working coverall,safety coverall,nonwoven overall
1. High structural strength with excellent tensile, tear and abrasion resistance
2. Anti-static. Helps to prevent build-up of Static Electricity, which can be a majot safety risk in certain industries
3. Breathable and comfortable preventing heat stress and providing comfortable working conditions
4. Particle Protection: holding out 99% of fibres and hazardous particles greater then 1 micron
5. Outstanding barrier against a wide range of chemicals and aerosols.
6. Silicone free and ultra low linting. Ideal for use in critical painting applications and reducing the risk of contamination
7. Lightweight, durable with superior soft comfort.