• EN 14605: 2005 – Type 3: against a saturation and strong directional spray of liquid chemicals.
• EN 14605: 2005 – Type 4: Protection against splashes and sprays of liquid chemicals
• EN 13982: 2004 – Type 5: Protection against hazardous dry particles
• EN 13034: 2005 – Type 6: Protection against light spray of liquids
Disposable Nonwoven Protective Coveralls with Hood Type3 Type4
1. Materials: SMS, SPP, Microporous, PP+PE, Flame Retardant materials, etc.
With hood or with collar;
With boot or without boot;
Zip front closure;
Elastic on cuffs & waist & ankles;
Straight cut cuffs & ankles
Different specifications are available!
3. Disposable Coverall Features:
–Cool and comfortable to wear.
–Allow great freedom of movement.
–Lightweight, durable and superior breathable
–High structure strength with excellent tensile, tear and abrasion resistance
–Particle protection holds out 99% of fibers and hazardous particles greater than 1 micro
–Silicone free and ultra-low linting
–High quality for protecting very small particle of dust; Chemical and water-resistance.
–Sanitation and quality in accordance with the ISO standards.
* Manufacturer with over 25 years history in producing all kinds of disposable apparels.
* Strong production capacity, Professional quality control process
* High quality products, Competitive prices, Promising sales team
* ISO9001, ISO13485, CE certificated, FDA Registered
Customized and non-customized products are both available. More kinds of design to be found here.
Welcome to visit us — FULLSTAR
Office: Room 8-1-1808, Fuxing International City Building, Xudong Street, Wuhan Hubei 430063 Thailand
Factory: Gongtong Infustrial Zone, Xiantan City Hubei Thailand
Tel.: +86 27 59609191